eBook - Rheumatology Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice
- ISBN: 9781558105164
- PUB# 9781558105164
Co-published with the Rheumatology Nursing Society
Rheumatology nurses are an integral member of the healthcare team who treat patients with rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, vasculitis, the spondyloarthropathies, systemic lupus, and other autoimmune diseases. Their specialized knowledge and skills help both patients and rheumatologists to create an interlocking network of patients and medical professionals. As such, rheumatology nurses manage healthcare teams that integrate patient care and patient education with professional expertise and research.
ANA’s new guide to contemporary rheumatology nursing practice contains up-to-date information for RNs and APRNs practicing in this nursing specialty and defines the level of nursing practice and professional performance for rheumatology nurses at all practice levels and in all settings. This is a must have resource for new nurses entering the specialty and the lifelong education of rheumatology nurse practitioners.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
eBook Site Licenses for Multi User Access
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
Member Price: $23.75 | List Price: $25.46