New - eBook - Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice
- ISBN: 9781558103078
- PUB# 9781558103078
Co-published with the American Psychiatric Nurses Association
ANA’s Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice is now available as a fully searchable PDF (see below for all e-book features). This book is a foundational volume that articulates the essentials of psychiatric-mental health nursing, its activities and accountabilities - the who, what, when, where, and how of practice - at all practice levels and settings. Delineating a body of knowledge and an advanced set of applied nursing skills, this book reflects the diverse activities in which general and advanced practice psychiatric-mental health nurses are engaged and serves them in their clinical practice, education, research, and community service. It is a core resource for the nurses who have chosen to focus their professional life in this area.
While this book is primarily for practicing nurses, it is also an essential resource for nursing faculty and students, other health care providers, researchers and scholars, and those involved in funding, legal, policy, and regulatory activities.
E-Book features and functionality: Links from each header in the Contents to its in-text occurrence… Active URLs… Next page/Previous page navigation… Home page is Contents page… Fully searchable.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
About This Book
Page #: 120 pp.
Download: Table of Contents: Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice [PDF]
Member Price: $16.95 | List Price: $23.95