eBook - Correctional Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition
- ISBN: 9781558105003
- PUB# 9781558105003
Correctional registered nurses provide healthcare and related services, including advocacy, health education, preventive care, research, and clinical care. They work with a diverse and often underserved practice population, one within the jurisdiction of the criminal justice system and who are or who may become patients.
In this new edition you will discover the essentials of contemporary correctional nursing practice and a comprehensive delineation of the competent level of nursing practice and professional performance common to and expected from all types of correctional RNs. Of particular note in this edition: detailed discussions of the specialty’s historical/legal aspects and its many practice roles and settings, as well as succinct guidance for ethical nursing practice in the correctional setting.
A must-have for correctional nursing practitioners, educators, and students, it is also aimed at allied healthcare providers, researchers, and scholars as well as the many professionals who work in correctional settings.
E-Book features and functionality: Links from each header in the Contents to its in-text occurrence… Active URLs… Next page/Previous page navigation… Home page is Contents page… Fully searchable.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
About This Book
Page #: 156pp
Member Price: $23.75 | List Price: $25.46