New - eBook - The Art and Science of Nurse Coaching: The Provider’s Guide to Coaching Scope and Competencies
- ISBN: 9781558104592
- PUB# 9781558104592
This book describes the rapidly emerging role of Nurse Coach – a role that speaks to the heart of nursing, but one that all providers can embrace.
Nurse Coaching is all about interaction with clients in a skilled, purposeful, and results-oriented way. This structured, relationship-centered approach by Registered Nurses promotes achievement of client goals. Nurse Coaching is grounded in the principles and core values of professional nursing. Nurse coaching competencies can be integrated into any setting or specialty area of practice.
Nurse Coaches establish co-creative partnerships with clients to facilitate a process of change that assists them in realizing undeveloped potential. Self-care, intentionality, presence, mindfulness, and therapeutic use of self are vital components of effective Nurse Coaching.
In this book you will find strategies to help you:
- Create a safe space for coaching conversations.
- Provide a structure for further coaching sessions.
- Explore client readiness for change.
- Assist clients to identify goals, select action steps, evaluate progress, and sustain life changes.
- Learn the importance of addressing client challenges and celebrating client accomplishments.
- Learn new and valuable ways to assist clients to adopt effective and life changing behaviors.
The Art and Science of Nurse Coaching: The Provider’s Guide to Coaching Scope and Competencies is your essential resource as you as you support your clients on a journey of discovery to achieve desired behavior changes.
For more information or inquires for this title please contact Cynthia A. Lee directly at email@example.com or phone 301-628-5208
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Price: $23.75 | List Price: $25.46